Join us in Chicago, Toronto or Dallas for a one day workshop designed to help you and your team complete your cloud practitioner certification for both PaaS and Oracle cloud Infrastructure. Following each workshop, we will have an evening activity to celebrate. It’s our way of saying thank you for completing the Oracle cloud training.
There are lots of benefits exclusive to Oracle Cloud partners:
- Cloud Workbench: Arrow partners can test out the capabilities of Oracle IaaS and PaaS in these fully functional demo environments;
- POC Funds: Arrow partners can perform proof of concept testing for customers in an Oracle Cloud environment through this program;
- New leads: Enabled partners are eligible to receive new Cloud leads through demand generation programs.
These tools are only available to partners who have their Cloud Practitioner Badge, so we are offering workshops in Chicago April 30, Toronto May 2 and Dallas May 8, to help you and your team complete the cloud enablement and to have some fun in between.
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sell the value of Oracle PaaS offerings
- Position Oracle against Azure and AWS
- Understand the decision makers behind a cloud purchase
2:00 p.m. -5:15 p.m.
- Identify opportunities for Oracle IaaS
- Differentiate Oracle Cloud Infrastructure from the competitors, Azure and AWS
- Work with the different personas driving demand for Cloud Infrastructure
5:30 p.m. -9:30 p.m.
- Chicago: Cubs vs. Rockies game at Wrigley Field rooftop
- Toronto: Dinner Cruise on Lake Ontario
- Dallas: Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers at Globe Life Park
In addition to the special event, you will receive 120 ONEArrow points for everyone who attends the training.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot by for these events click the links below:
April 30 Chicago
570 Lake Cook Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015
May 2 Toronto
171 Superior Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5T 2L6
May 5 Dallas
6031 Connection Drive, Irving, TX 75039
Source: THE ORACLE BLOG